Select print (control p for PC or command p for Mac)
After printing close this window to return to Festive Holidays web site.
Call Festive Holidays Toll Free: 1-800-257-8920 - Local: 1-609-522-6316 for reservations.
Tournament of Roses Parade
6 Days / 5 Nights
Departs: Saturday, December 29, 2018
10 Meals Included
*Starting Rate, Based on Round-trip Airfare from Select Cities
-- Call for Rates Specific to your Departure City
Single Supplement: $300 Additional
INCENTIVE: 1 COMPLIMENTARY TRIP PER 15 FULL PAYING PASSENGERS
Round-trip airfare on regularly scheduled flights from selected cities
Deluxe motorcoach transportation for touring
5 nights accommodations at the Hotel Irvine
10 meals included
Hotel taxes and meal gratuities
For Air and Cruise Tours: Price will vary from different departure cities. The identity of the carrier, which may include the carrier's code sharing partner, will be assigned and disclosed at a later date.
Additional Tour Information:
Annual Tournament of Roses Parade
- take your reserved grandstand seats to witness the “parade of all parades”, see giant floral creations and smell the sweet scent of millions of roses in the air!
Southern California BBQ
Special Movie Night "Under the Stars"
Rose Parade Float Decorating Tour with lunch
Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens
Warner Bros. Studios Tour
Hollywood City Tour
Lawry’s The Prime Rib
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch at this Beverly Hills Tradition
Post-Parade “Showcase of Floats”
- Saturday, 12/29/2018
- Today you will be whisked from your gateway airport to “The City Of Angels”! Upon arrival you will be transferred to Hotel Irvine. A special welcome dinner is included this evening.
- Sunday, 12/30/2018
- After breakfast, you’ll set out to spend the day your way. See the finishing touches being put on the parade floats followed by lunch and a self-guided tour at the Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens. The evening is at your leisure. Free evening shuttle service to Downtown Disney!
- Breakfast - Lunch
- Monday, 12/31/2018
- A delicious buffet breakfast is served at the hotel. Spend your morning on the VIP tram tour at Warner Bros. Studios then you will head off on a Hollywood’s Past and Present City Tour. The evening is filled with elegant dining, dancing to a live band, and the fun of a live “Monte Carlo” style casino. There will be hats and party favors, a drawing for exciting prizes and a champagne toast to ring in 2019!
- Breakfast - Dinner
- Tuesday, 1/1/2019
- Enjoy an early morning buffet breakfast at the hotel before heading to Pasadena where you will have reserved seats as you watch the Rose Parade make its way down Colorado Boulevard. A souvenir program and seat cushion are included. After the parade, you’ll return to the hotel for a special Southern California Backyard BBQ. The remainder of the afternoon is at your leisure. In the evening, we will be holding a special movie night “under the stars.” Bring your picnic dinner from the Marketplace and don’t forget the wine! (on your own)
- Breakfast - Lunch
- Wednesday, 1/2/2019
- Another hearty buffet breakfast is included before you travel back to Pasadena to see the floats on display at the spectacular “Showcase of Floats” event. After viewing the floats, you’ll be treated to a special farewell lunch in Beverly Hills at Lawry’s The Prime Rib. The remainder of the afternoon and evening are at your leisure with dinner on your own.
- Breakfast - Lunch
- Thursday, 1/3/2019
- Following a delicious buffet breakfast, we depart for our flight to the east coast but not before we reflect on the many sights and sound of Our Rose Parade and New Year’s Eve Extravaganza.
Please Note: This is only a sample itinerary! Events are subject to change and are based upon availability at time of booking!
Prices in our brochure and on our website were effective on August 1, 2016. At the time you purchase your package, prices may be higher because of an increase in carrier charges. For current prices, please call us at 1-800-257-8920.
© March 21, 2018
- Festive Holidays:
5501 New Jersey Avenue - Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
1-800-257-8920 - Local: 1-609-522-6316 - Fax: 1-609-729-8606