Call TOLL FREE 1 (800) 257 8920 or
Call TOLL FREE 1 (800) 257 8920 or
USA/Canada Air Tours
Small Group Departures
San Francisco, Sacramento & Reno
6 Days / 5 Nights
Departs: Thursday, September 13, 2018
7 Meals Included
per person double occupancy
*Starting Rate, Based on Round-trip Airfare from Select Cities
-- Call for Rates Specific to your Departure City
Single Supplement: $500 Additional
INCENTIVE: 1 COMPLIMENTARY TRIP PER 15 FULL PAYING PASSENGERS
Round-trip airfare from select cities
Airport/hotel transfers in San Francisco & Reno
Deluxe motor coach transportation for touring
5 nights hotel accommodations including:
2 nights in San Francisco
1 night in Sacramento
2 nights in Reno
Baggage handling of one suitcase at all hotels
Hotel taxes and meal gratuities
For Air and Cruise Tours: Price will vary from different departure cities. The identity of the carrier, which may include the carrier's code sharing partner, will be assigned and disclosed at a later date.
Print This Page
Additional Tour Information:
City tour of San Francisco
including the Civic Center, St. Mary's Cathedral, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, Seal Rocks and the "Golden Gate Bridge"
San Francisco’s most popular destination
Visit Napa Valley and a Local Winery
Enjoy the charm of Reno
, The Biggest Little City in the World
- Thursday, 9/13/2018
- Welcome to California! Upon arrival at the San Francisco Airport, please proceed to the baggage claim area. Your tour escort will be waiting to greet you and assist with your luggage. He will pay the sky-cap gratuity and direct you to your transportation that will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel for the evening. Relax and take some time to explore your surroundings. Dinner is on your own at one of the many restaurants on the Wharf.
- Friday, 9/14/2018
- Good Morning! After a continental breakfast at the hotel, board your Motorcoach for a morning sightseeing tour of San Francisco. See the sights of everybody's favorite city via a route that brings the city's colorful past and dynamic present to life. Major attractions to be seen include the Civic Center, St. Mary's Cathedral, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, Seal Rocks, the Golden Gate Bridge and the picturesque Victorian neighborhoods. Dinner is on your own this evening.
- Cont. Breakfast
- Saturday, 9/15/2018
- Good Morning! A continental breakfast is served at the hotel. Today travel through Napa Valley and visit a local Winery. Next you continue your journey over to the State Capital – Sacramento. Dinner is included this evening.
- Cont. Breakfast - Dinner
- Sunday, 9/16/2018
- Good Morning! Following breakfast, meet your escort and depart for a city tour of Sacramento. Following your tour, depart for Reno, NV "The Biggest Little City in the World," for a two-night stay. Dinner is on your own this evening.
- Monday, 9/17/2018
- Good Morning! Breakfast is served this morning at the hotel. Your day is free to explore Reno. Enjoy dinner this evening at the casino.
- Breakfast - Dinner
- Tuesday, 9/18/2018
- Good Morning! After an included breakfast, its time to check out and depart for the airport and your flight home. Have a safe trip home and keep the memories of your tour with you forever.
Please Note: This is only a sample itinerary! Events are subject to change and are based upon availability at time of booking!
Prices in our brochure and on our website were effective on August 1, 2017. At the time you purchase your package, prices may be higher because of an increase in carrier charges. For current prices, please call us at 1-800-257-8920.
Festive Holidays - Discover The World
Request A Brochure
© February 21, 2018
- Festive Holidays:
5501 New Jersey Avenue - Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
1-800-257-8920 - Local: 1-609-522-6316 - Fax: 1-609-729-8606
Images on this website are for the sole use of Festive Holidays and may not be copied or used for any reason.